MONTANA'S RUN 2-DAY HORSE CONNECTION CLINIC WITH TANJA MITTON
"For the love of your horse"
Join us for 2 days, immersing yourself in a weekend jam-packed with rider position, mindset and biomechanics education.
A universal, holistic learning experience, where science and intuition blend.
Offering an incredible journey, to develop and transform your partnership.
- A clear understanding on how mind and body work together.
- How your horse reacts to your emotions.
- How to change your horse posture by changing your own posture.
- See how easily you can improve your riding when you fully understand how much you actually influence your horse with your body and mind.
- How to develop a positive mindset by identifying and eliminating negative patterns.
- How to use your seat effectively to improve the ride-ability of your horse.
- BREATHING How to control your breathing to relax your horse.
- MINDSET - CHANGING BELIEFS Identifying your limiting beliefs.
- Recognizing your own self sabotage.
- Building strong empowering beliefs and new positive habits.
- RIDER POSITION- IMPROVE YOUR RIDING The rider's posture is mirrored in the horse's posture. To improve the horse's softness and suppleness, the rider must be soft and supple.
Hosted over 2 days, our clinic gives both riders and non-riders the opportunity to delve deep into a weekend of learning.
Montana's Run - 221 Stony Creek Road Mt Vincent NSW
Registration and arrival from 6.30am Saturday
Clinic starting at 7.30am Saturday through to approximately 4pm on Sunday. (More details of itinerary upon nomination.)
Riders are provided with two group riding position lessons per day (2 riders per group). Plus one intensive mindset theory group sessions per day.
Together with our riders, our theory participants join forces for the intensive mindset group sessions.
Theory participants also immerse in an intensive visual education over the course of the weekend as supportive and involved spectators.
We recommend you take notes to keep up ~ it will be intense!
Costing Rider Participant:
Costing Non-Rider Participant:
Both Rider & Non-Rider Bookings Include:
Morning & Afternoon tea, Tea & Coffee
Saturday night Pizza Oven dinner $10pp
Camping and facility fee is inclusive.
Limited Horse yards/stables available with options to set up your own portable yard.
SOLD OUT Yard fee $25 - TEMPORARY YARDS ON FLOATS OR ELECTRIC TAPE PERMISSABLE
SOLD OUT Stable fee$40
Please be sure to select Rider or Non-Rider participant.
Friday Evening Campfire Seminar with Tanja Mitton including Dessert, Tea & Coffee $40pp
Date: Friday 16th September 6.00-8.00pm
Topic: 'Crash Course in Confidence'
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
THIS CLINIC MUST BE PAID BY BANK DEPOSIT. PLEASE CLICK ON 'BANK DEPOSIT' WHEN CHOOSING PAYMENT METHOD. THE DETAILS FOR PAYMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD EACH OPTION TO CART BEFORE CHECKOUT FOR STABLE/YARD, DINNER AND SEMINAR. THANKYOU
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.