Coaches Training Webinars
A series of six mindset webinars for coaches to learn more about how to support their riders through difficult situations.
- Nervous Rider. A lot of riders are nervous and are constantly putting themselves down. This webinar shows coaches how to help nervous riders overcome their fears and bring them back to confidence.
- Competition Anxiety. Helping riders to overcome their competition anxiety so that they can be more successful and confident at competitions is a vital part of competition training. This webinar focuses on specific tools that will help coaches to address this issue.
- The Perfectionist. Supporting riders who feel that they have to be perfect all the time is very important. Learning important tools to help riders overcome their fear of failure is crucial.
- Effective Goalsetting. A lot of riders sabotage themselves when they set goals and end up disappointed when they don't achieve them. Goalsetting is easy when you know how to avoid the traps that lead to self-sabotage.
- Language for Coaches. What we say and what we mean can be two different things. Sometimes coaches speak English while their students seem to speak French and the communication is lost. The webinar is going to teach you how to speak the language of your students.
- Changing Limiting Beliefs. A lot of riders struggle with limiting beliefs that hold them back from achieving their goals. Horse training alone will not be enough. The webinar will show you how to identify your student's limiting believes and how to help them to work through them.
Six Webinars over six weeks, every Monday starting on the 31st May.
7pm - 8.30pm
All Webinars will be recorded and can be replayed during the time of the course.
Private Facebook group where I will be available for questions and discussions.